Early Years Pupil Premium
What is Pupil Premium?
The pupil premium is additional funding for publicly funded schools and day care providers in England to raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils and close the gap between them and their peers.
- To continue to provide all children with high quality teaching and learning experiences.
- To continue to use targeted intervention and support to close the attainment gap.
- To develop the curriculum to engage all learners, develop independence, resilience, collaboration and provide challenge.
- To provide a range of quality first hand experiences to raise aspirations, engage children in their learning and expose them to the world around them.
- To provide support to ensure that the children are ready to learn.
- Narrowing the gap between high achieves and low achievers
- What our parents say
- What our children say.
- Nursery objectives
Findings: Autumn '17
|Number of Children on Roll|
|Number of Children Eligible for PP||14|
|Amount Received Autumn Term||£1400|
|Amount Received Spring Term|
|Amount Received Summer Term|
|Total Amount Received|
|The Deep trip
|For all children to develop their mathematical skills by taking part in exciting and hands on experiences
during their time at The Deep, taking part in various number and shape activities including a workshop
for the children to take part in.
|The children enjoyed exploring The Deep, taking part in various mathematical activities. The children were very engaged and happy throughout their time at The Deep, counting penguins and sea animals as we walked round the aquarium.|
|Science Resources||£100||For children to develop their skills and knowledge in science. Children will predict how and why things happen /work, giving their opinions.|
|I.T resources||£175||For children to become familiar with direction and learn how to operate the equipment.|
|Maths resources||£80||For children to develop their mathematical skills, exploring number and shape activities in a variety of ways.|
|Role play/Small world resources||£355||For children to develop their imagination by exploring the esources and using their own experiences in their play.|
|Physical Resources||£50||For children to strengthen their physical skills and confidence when exploring the equipment in the outdoor environment.|
|Multicultural Resources||£100||For children to become familiar with the different celebrations and religions we learn about and understand other cultures and beliefs.|
|Shape Space and Measure|
|Terms||Autumn 17||Spring 18||Summer 18|